We’re looking to hire a Digital Marketing Assistant. A great fit would be someone who is detail oriented and enjoys working with teams to execute projects big and small. The full description is below!
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Out & About Communications, an integrative marketing and communications firm based in San Diego, CA, is seeking a go-getting Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team. This part-time position will include day-to-day administrative duties, assignments with quick turnarounds, scheduling content, updating design files, website updates and projects as assigned. Get the full scoop below.
TO APPLY, SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME AND SOCIAL LINKS TO HELLO@OUTANDABOUTCOMM.COM.
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You can work well under pressure. You get a task that needs an edit to polish it off, and you say “I got it!”
- Working with tools like Hubspot, WordPress and scheduling tools is your jam. You like playing around with the nitty-gritty details to polish off each product.
- You’re a digital maven. You love digging into all things digital. It’s pretty obvious to you if something looks like it isn’t designed for web or social media.
- You know enough about Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop to be dangerous. You can navigate your way around design files to edit and update them.
- The digital work is awesome, but you also enjoy working with a team to brainstorm, educate interns and plan events.
- Typo! Eek! Some call you the grammar police.
- Client photoshoots, video filming and costume prep, oh my! All of this sounds great and you’re on board to help where help is needed.
- You spot website bugs quickly and enjoy understanding UX, UI, and responsive design and how it works across platforms and browsers.
- The idea of working with a creative team — virtually and in person — sounds like an amazing experience to partner and learn from others who love their craft.
- Bottom line, you’re up for jumping in to learn and get your hands dirty on projects big and small.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, social media, scheduling tools, WordPress, HTML and email marketing tools.
- Fluency in Google Docs and Dropbox.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure with strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail when making edits and reviewing documents.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in graphic design, marketing or journalism.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with tactical marketing projects from development to execution.
- Must be based in sunny San Diego, CA.
- A self-starter who has a genuine passion for marketing, excellent judgment and an efficient work ethic.
- Flexible working environment (onsite and remote)
- 401(k) benefits available
- Breakroom stocked with snacks and beverages
- Regular team “lunch and learns”
- Parking available onsite
We operate in a collaborative environment, so the ability to work and communicate well with others is a must. Our office is climate controlled and has moderate noise levels.
Mobility and sensory abilities required for the organization of events, computer use, telephone access, and communication one-on-one as well as in group meetings. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Must be able to lift 20 pounds and sit or stand for long periods of time. Work will include some long hours, evenings and weekends.
PART TIME, HOURLY