We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join the Out & About team to oversee and support with implementation of organic and paid campaigns. Day-to-day duties include auditing workflows, setting up campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, tracking data, and providing performance recommendations and projects as assigned. This is a part-time, remote, and non-exempt role starting at 20 hours a week.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and any examples of campaigns you've managed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does this sound like you?
- You dig data. You love getting into the heart of a campaign. You like to know what makes it tick or why it’s not ticking. Your passion is looking under the hood and seeing why funnels work or aren’t working.
- You are eager to make recommendations or give a presentation. You welcome opportunities to speak to the team and to clients to educate them on the why behind your recommendations.
- You love explaining the details, but you first start at a high level. You know that the technical side sounds foreign to those not in the SEO/PPC/funnel world. If asked questions on the spot, you love the challenge and the opportunity to explain the why.
- Knowing the latest happenings in the algorithm world keeps you glued to your screen. You love not only being in the know about all of the latest changes, but also how these changes impact your work.
- You love to partner with a team to support the design, oversight, and implementation of marketing campaigns. Once the work is up and running you monitor and poke holes to ensure we are aligned with our KPIs.
- If asked to set up a campaign across different channels, such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, or retargeting, you can run with the implementation. But you also love tracking, monitoring, and making recommendations including everything from budget spend to in-depth audience targeting.
- You value SEO and the long game. If asked to run keyword reports, audit content, or support with content planning for SEO rich keywords, you are ready to pull and analyze the data.
- You look past the content and keywords, to explore backlinks, metatags, permalink structure, and so much more. If given the opportunity to run with SEO implementation, you take it on and know how to use the appropriate data tools to make it happen.
- It’s not just about individual campaigns, but it’s about UX/UI, design, videos, copy and more. You are eyes wide open and excited to work with a team to enhance campaign engagement on all levels.
- Working with a team of creatives who puts their best foot forward at all times is a dream come true.
- You see the value of a fully integrated campaign. You love the harmony of SEO, paid, brand design, brand voice, content marketing, automation, and more that is all together targeted, focused, and timely.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- At least 5+ years experience in a digital marketing, SEO, or PPC related role
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing campaigns and workflows
- A/B and multivariate experiences
- Optimization of landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in the financial services industry
General/Special Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated experience setting up Google, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, and retargeting campaigns
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, and the suite of Google data tools
- Knowledgeable about marketing funnels, automation principles, list purchases, and more
- Experience with collaboration tools like Google Docs, Dropbox, Slack, and Asana Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who sees problems as exciting puzzles to solve
- Ability to get into the weeds, but know when to step back and focus on the big picture
- Staying up-to-date on trends and best practices in digital marketing and analytics
- Deep understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and ability to identify ideal tactics based on client resources and goals
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple projects and people while leveraging knowledge and experience from project to project
- High attention to detail
- Problem solver who responds quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities while ensuring compliance with brand strategy and guidelines