We are looking for a Brand Coordinator to join our amazing team. This is a client facing full-time role. Please submit a cover letter, resume and examples of projects you've managed to email@example.com. Details are below!
We are seeking a go-getter to join our team as a Brand Coordinator. This full-time position will comprise of client communications, digital marketing project management, working across creative departments and other responsibilities as assigned.
- You take initiative. If you don’t know the answer, you google it out to find a solution and come with recommendations.
- You are detail oriented. You double and triple check work to ensure it is as tight as possible and you put your best foot forward when sharing work.
- You anticipate questions and are clear with communications. Typically you’ll share the answer to a question before others ask or anticipate a challenge and communicate that challenge to help avoid frustration or perception that things were overlooked. Clear communications and finding ways to always better communicate is natural to you.
- You are jazzed about working for a small company where your input matters. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company and the success of the clients you serve.
- You are professional. You love talking with clients and hearing the root of their thoughts. Your goal is to leave them impressed with each interaction. You build strong working relationships.
- You think creatively about how to do things better. Better workflows. Better digital marketing implementation. Better communications. You don’t just ideate. You execute.
- You love working with a team who is truly passionate about their work. You trust your team. You know that they hold themselves accountable to the highest standard, just as you hold yourself accountable.
- You are always looking for ways to make your team and clients life easier through explanation, digging into the details, googling until you find answers and being super clear when engaging with clients and the team.
- You communicate clearly and effectively across all creative departments. You speak eloquently. You can explain branding and digital marketing jargon to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in multiple methods. You know enough to be dangerous, but also know enough to trust the team to run with things.
- Spotting bugs and cross checking files is your jam. You get excited about optimizing, launching, designing web projects so they are as buttoned up as they can be. You cross check every deliverable and turn it into a game to spot any issues or anticipate issues that the client might spot. You love the nitty gritty details and you know how to communicate clearly.
- You know website jargon. You can speak to a developer, client, or team member to explain the nitty gritty and the why.
- You love to call the shots. You see a web project and understand best practices for user experience and know how to make the best outcome for the user and client. You’re comfortable pushing back and not just taking orders.
- The digital world and you are one. You geek out over project management tools and love systems.
- You have a policy of responding within 24 hours. You keep a clean email inbox. You make sure the project management systems are clean and organized.
- You are passionate about keeping a brand uniform. You have an eye for content, design, details and more to ensure the brand doesn’t deviate from the brand guidelines.
- You love owning the marketing and editorial calendars and ensuring you are 10 steps ahead of the project plan. You are enthused about thumbing through tactics to keep things humming.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in marketing, business administration or communications.
- A self-starter who has a genuine passion for digital marketing, branding, and working with teams.
- Excellent judgment and efficient work ethic.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- High attention to detail when making edits and reviewing documents.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with project management from development to execution.
- Experience working with diverse clients.
- Must be based in sunny San Diego, CA.
General/Special Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, CoSchedule, WordPress, HubSpot and HTML, and email marketing tools. Fluency in Google Docs, and Dropbox is a must.